November 16 • 9:00–4:30 • Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan • New York, NY
Attendees can earn up to 5 AIA/CES HSW LUs or PDH credits.
Learn about mass timber from the experts. Join us for a day-long symposium for architects, engineers, building owners and anyone interested in the exciting possibilities of mass timber building design.
Choose from 10 unique sessions that include case studies on some of the most innovative mass timber and heavy timber buildings in North America:
- UMass Design Building: A Firsthand Account from Design through Owner Occupancy.
Presented by: Tom S Chung AIA LEED BD+C, Leers Weinzapfel Associates & Peggi Clouston, PEng, MASc, PhD, University of Massachusetts
- Minneapolis T3 Office Building – A Modern Heavy Timber Story
Presented by: Amado Guevara III, AIA, DLR Group
- Designing the Tallest Mass Timber Building in the World
Presented by: Tanya Luthi, PE, Fast + Epp
- More with Less: An Overview of the First CLT Hotel in the US
Presented by: Jeff Morrow, Lendlease
- Aspen Art Museum – Wood Roof Structure Case Study
Presented by: Gregory R. Kingsley, PhD, PE, KL&A, Inc.
Attendees will have an opportunity to meet leading manufacturers and related suppliers at the industry exhibit showcase, as well as WoodWorks staff and other wood design experts.
$75 – Includes lunch
For more information, including seminar descriptions and speaker bios, click here.
Questions? Contact Jaime Krohn
Hosted by WoodWorks – Wood Products Council